Why Cant Mexicans cross the border?

What's so hard about Mexicans getting the proper documentation to become legal citizens?

dilema1362 said:
youre all fools

people (i.e.-logical americans...a.k.a.- not the south) dont have a problem with mexicans coming to the US. they have a problem with UNDOCUMENTED mexicans crossing the border ILLEGALLY, living in this country, taking advantage of american resources (im not saying they use much, because its a minute amount...but the fact that they do at all when theyre not even legally here bothers me,) not to mention the fact that because they are here illegally and are undocumented, there is no way to track them in any way shape or form (i.e.- to check up on them and make sure theyre picking produce in the southwest like they should be and not smuggling in cocaine or pakastanis)

not to mention.....i sure as hell dont want someone like Alexis Eugene Araujo (this is from memory so if i spelled it correctly I=Win) in this country :D

IMHO, im fine with anyone coming to this country as long as they do it legally, just like everywhere else in the world. thats the american ideal isnt it? its what this country was founded upon....but on the flipside, i believe those who are here illegally deserve nothing from this government, but at the same time should not be deported unless they do something illegal. but for california to propose a bill to give illegal immigrants drivers licenses (which they did a few years back) is just fucking absurd. how can you drive if you dont have legal ID to obtain insurance?!?!?!

i am a strong supporter of the implementation of a national identification system, like a cross between a SS card and a drivers license, which would be assigned at birth and updated every few years

EDIT: Eugenesken. i was fucking close

+10

QFT

Quoted for Truth

War_Blade said:
Your trained soldiers were no match for our uberness.

WHAT?!?!?!?1!?!/ YOU LOST!!!!!!!...???1/!?
HeadExplode.gif

dilema1362 said:
WHAT?!?!?!?1!?!/ YOU LOST!!!!!!!...???1/!?
HeadExplode.gif

yea you had more supplies, troops, ships, etc.

like i said before, you ran through our cities and fucken murdered innocent people, crushing southern moral.

not to mention nowadays you little pussy ass bitches are trying to ban guns. Pussys should not be allowed in government!!!!111

War_Blade said:
like i said before, you ran through our cities and fucken murdered innocent people, crushing southern moral.

YOU WANTED TO OWN PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!! :guh:

and yes, there should be more gun control....and i dont care if that makes me a pussy. you know who shouldnt be in the government? uneducated racists who use words like "Nucular"

dilema1362 said:

YOU WANTED TO OWN PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!! :guh:

and yes, there should be more gun control....and i dont care if that makes me a pussy. you know who shouldnt be in the government? uneducated racists who use words like "Nucular"

yes more gun control so all the criminals can have guns and we cant right?

and by the way lincoin said more then once that he would keep slaves in order to preserve the union. The Civil war wasnt orginally about slavery...

only 6% of southerners owned slaves anyways.

If the U.S. wants to slow down the flow of Illegal immigrants comming in from Mexico, they ought to just send over a few hundred million to Mexico, to help that country reform itself, hell we give out charity to every other place.

As long as the Mexican wages are $200-$300 per month, and the U.S. is a days hike & $1500 "pass go" fee, they will keep coming over illegally.

And if anyone honestly thinks that the U.S. does not totally turn the other cheek to whole thing they are blind, it dosent take a damn rocket scientist to figure where, when and how the majority are comming over.

99% of the illegal immigrants that come over here are not over here to smuggle anything in, do harm or anything else.. they are just trying to put food on they're table.

The problem is that the whole thing has gotten totally out of control,
at least in the state of California there is wayyy too many.
But, yeah the problem is in Mexico, if Mexico does not fix itself, the whole immigration thing is just gonna get worse.

And the idea of shooting "them" as they come in, makes about as much sense as the "Varg"-ites thinking that the 3% of the population that is considered to be of "pure euro/nordic" blood are going to rise up and kill the rest of the population off, and restart humanity.

War_Blade said:
yes more gun control so all the criminals can have guns and we cant right?

noooo. gun control for civilians who shouldnt be taking the law into their own hands. the cops and military should have as many fucking guns as they can carry.

and by the way lincoin said more then once that he would keep slaves in order to preserve the union. The Civil war wasnt orginally about slavery

well, he obviously didnt believe in what he had said that much now did he???

and uh....
700ft=213,36 meters?!?!?

there are roughly 3 ft per meter, sooooooooooooooooo..........

dilema1362 said:
noooo. gun control for civilians who shouldnt be taking the law into their own hands. the cops and military should have as many fucking guns as they can carry.

the cops cant be everwhere, my dad was robbed once and he actually had to pull use his gun, i might have no dad now if it wasnt for that.

its too late guns are already out, you cant take them back

choosing not to learn english....pfft, I didn't have a choice, I just learnt it :lol:
I'm fucking serious, never took the time to try and learn it formally :D

dilema1362 said:
and uh....
700ft=213,36 meters?!?!?

there are roughly 3 ft per meter, sooooooooooooooooo..........
your point being?

edit: you mean the comma? in portuguese, spanish and a few random languages, the comma is used like a dot in english