Mexican Death Metal

Carcassian said:
Ah, I forgot about Disgorge (mex) - great band, much better than their northern counterparts.

Listen to fucking CRANIAL IMPALEMENT then tell me that.

Still Mexigorge are ridiculously fucking brutal. Forensick is the most insane stuff ever; it borders on PURE FUCKING NOISE at times (maybe why I like it, but I digress)!

Is there any Jap bands that sing in there own language the way they talk on movies, mega deep and crazy. That would own.

ender7227 said:
??? I find that odd, English sucks. I guess for emotions it would work better, but for everything else it's a shitty language.
Eh. Songs in languages that the listener (me) doesn't speak are intriguing.

Ender, you're an idiot.:p

Seriously though, fucking hell man, where's the logic behind that dumbass statement? How is it a shitty language? If you don't know the other languages, how the fuck can you come up with that? How can any language be "shitty"? I mean it's not the words anyway, it's the meanings... Yeah, why am I flipping over this?:err: :loco:

I do agree with you that it's sort of intriguing, someone mentioned Rammstein getting them into metal, well Rammstein opened up lots of doors to metal for me too, bands like Thyrfing, Finntroll, black and death metal bands all became palatable after getting into Rammstein.

He has sort of got a point though, English as a language is extremely restricting at times compared to many other languages where wordplay and 'poetic' meanings are a lot easier to get across, and a lot more understandable and commonplace.

I'm surprised noone has mentioned Mexico's most famous Death/Thrash band: Transmetal. They've been around for a while and have an extensive discography. I saw them live once and they really deliver and are nice guys to boot (they signed my CD). Also worth mentioning is Leprosy, another great Mexican death/thrash band.