Why Cant Mexicans cross the border?

Elysian893 said:
better than alexis i guess

Shut up Albert !!!
chica.jpg

youre all fools

people (i.e.-logical americans...a.k.a.- not the south) dont have a problem with mexicans coming to the US. they have a problem with UNDOCUMENTED mexicans crossing the border ILLEGALLY, living in this country, taking advantage of american resources (im not saying they use much, because its a minute amount...but the fact that they do at all when theyre not even legally here bothers me,) not to mention the fact that because they are here illegally and are undocumented, there is no way to track them in any way shape or form (i.e.- to check up on them and make sure theyre picking produce in the southwest like they should be and not smuggling in cocaine or pakastanis)

not to mention.....i sure as hell dont want someone like Alexis Eugene Araujo (this is from memory so if i spelled it correctly I=Win) in this country :D

IMHO, im fine with anyone coming to this country as long as they do it legally, just like everywhere else in the world. thats the american ideal isnt it? its what this country was founded upon....but on the flipside, i believe those who are here illegally deserve nothing from this government, but at the same time should not be deported unless they do something illegal. but for california to propose a bill to give illegal immigrants drivers licenses (which they did a few years back) is just fucking absurd. how can you drive if you dont have legal ID to obtain insurance?!?!?!

i am a strong supporter of the implementation of a national identification system, like a cross between a SS card and a drivers license, which would be assigned at birth and updated every few years

EDIT: Eugenesken. i was fucking close

Oh...post script on my long post above, because i didnt read the original post carefully, and this needed to be addressed immediately.

bodom-bro said:
I was just thinking, Why is mexicans crossing the border so bad that we have to make it illegal? This may sound stupid but anyone know.

Make it illegal? Its already illegal for them to cross the border, hence the term ILLEGAL ALIEN. What the presence of armed guards and fences didnt tip you off that it was already an unlawful act? The current debate is how to go about addressing those who come to this country illegitimately, what actions to take against them, and how to enforce the laws at the border.

dilema1362 said:
Oh...post script on my long post above, because i didnt read the original post carefully, and this needed to be addressed immediately.

Make it illegal? Its already illegal for them to cross the border, hence the term ILLEGAL ALIEN. What the presence of armed guards and fences didnt tip you off that it was already an unlawful act? The current debate is how to go about addressing those who come to this country illegitimately, what actions to take against them, and how to enforce the laws at the border.
When I started this thread i wasnt refering to the new law. When I said to make it illegal I meant like in the past.

dilema1362 said:
uh-huh. you may want to be a little clearer next time.

however, do you understand now??
Yes, but you see I made this thread like 2 or 3 weeks ago so it wasnt the main topic in america at the time

dilema1362 said:

that doesn't seem to be enough to stop it from happening. you should know the terrible effect it has on ur economy there to have people working illegally here, not to mention loss of jobs for your's citizens here.

IMO, more should be done to make Mexico a better country from a government standard, so my people don't have to try and leave.

Alexis Eugenesken Araujo said:
that doesn't seem to be enough to stop it from happening. you should know the terrible effect it has on ur economy there to have people working illegally here, not to mention loss of jobs for your's citizens here.

IMO, more should be done to make Mexico a better country from a government standard, so my people don't have to try and leave.

well, no. the fences and the guards arent enough to stop it from happening, which is what this whole big debate is about now. and i agree, if Mexico had a stronger government and economic system this wouldnt be an issue anymore, but at the same time, whats to do about that? im not a foreign aid type of guy, but i dont knwo what else could be done.

You should just take Texas back. trust me, we dont want it.

dilema1362 said:
well, no. the fences and the guards arent enough to stop it from happening, which is what this whole big debate is about now. and i agree, if Mexico had a stronger government and economic system this wouldnt be an issue anymore, but at the same time, whats to do about that? im not a foreign aid type of guy, but i dont knwo what else could be done.

My government sucks worse than your's, with all sorts of corruption, lies and greed.

Texas isn't the principal oil producer ? :err:

You can return us California and Arizona, i want' em back :lol:.

I don't think they could return, we can never get em back, texas and california are great places of america, besides We've got enough land allready, no need for more...

Please dont say shit about my UTOPYA :lol:

PS. if we get lucky california will sink into ocean, like in a good movie :)

dilema1362 said:

shut up, texas is great!

i got to see a mexican get deported last night... the cops asked him for his id, he said an alligator ate it! in arizona no less! how smart...

bodom-bro said:
isnt that kinda racist though? It sounds like a slap to the face of decent mexicans to me. Saying yuou cant come in our country cause you smuggle stuff,steal stuff and smell bad.

Kinda shitty when the assholes fuck shit up for honest people.

dilema1362 said:

Speaking of Economis, I was disappointed to see that $1.00 USD = $1.15 CAD a few days ago. Just a few years ago it was ~$1.30 on average. :erk:

California alone has 32% of the country's illegal aliens. There are around 2.2 million in California. They cost this state $5 billion a year.

For more, see this thread (shut up, I know that band is fucking gay)

Why can't we adopt Mexico's immigration laws? said:
1. You must speak the native language.
2. You have to be a professional or an investor. (they don't take unskilled workers) Investors must bring and invest an amount equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.
3. No special bilingual programs in the schools, no special ballots for elections, no government business will be conducted in your native language.
4. Foreigners will not have the right to vote.
5. You cannot be a burden to taxpayers. You are not entitled, ever, to welfare, to food stamps, or other government goodies.
6. You will not be allowed to buy waterfront property. That will be reserved for citizens naturally born in this country.
7. Foreigners must relinquish individual rights to property.
8. You're allowed no demonstrations, you cannot wave a foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his policies, or you get sent home. Foreigners must shut their mouths or get out.
9. Illegal immigrants go straight to jail.