Should I find get a full time job...

FrostGiant

Mr. Pibb > Dr. Pepper
Apr 12, 2002
Bay Area, WI
nathanholly.com
or not? I have the opportunity to get a full time contract to hire job or continue working this part time 30 hours a week gig I've got. Here's the deally'yo. A full time job will pay the bills plus extra. This part time thingy doesn't pay the bills. I end up hemeraging a fair amount of cash each month. But I have more than enough cash on hand to easily make it through the summer. So, do I get a job or continue to be semi-retired through the summer?

i think i saw some thread you started last week that was similarly weird, but it was mysteriously deleted when i tried to reply to it?

maybe you have brain damage.

That's never a problem. I've always got money for beer. It may be Milwaukee's Best at times though. But 30 hrs a week is so nice. I'll be able to sleep off my hangovers instead of waking up when normal people do (I have a lot of hangovers in summer, like 5 a week). Of course with more money I'd be able to buy more stuff in general. I'm so torn.

no job..

Actually I don't really care. I'm more driven by money. That kind of sounds bad but I'm not really in a field that I enjoy. And that is what leans me towards a full time job. But being able to step up the slacking for a summer would be nice.