The "Should I get a second job?" Thread

Should I get a second job?

• Yes

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Why would you want to give up free weekends?

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • You're an over-achiever

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I choose option 1 & 3. You need to have one day a week off. For you that day would definitely need to be Saturday, so you can go out Friday night & not have to work in the morning. Also Sunday is a pointless day since everything's closed anyways, Why not work??

Pick up a 10 hour shift somehwere Sunday. You should probably try to do something where you have the possibility of making good tips. Wait tables or maybe bus in a busy restaurant as sometimes you can make good tips from that on top of an hourly rate. Bartending would be ideal but you may not have experience. Save your money too, but you probably already knew that ;)

I hate work. I have to go in today at 2 on sunday every sunday.

I choose option 1 & 3. You need to have one day a week off. For you that day would definitely need to be Saturday, so you can go out Friday night & not have to work in the morning. Also Sunday is a pointless day since everything's closed anyways, Why not work??

Pick up a 10 hour shift somehwere Sunday. You should probably try to do something where you have the possibility of making good tips. Wait tables or maybe bus in a busy restaurant as sometimes you can make good tips from that on top of an hourly rate. Bartending would be ideal but you may not have experience. Save your money too, but you probably already knew that ;)

The problem is that I don't think any restaurant would hire someone for one day a week exclusively. I mean, I suppose if they were in dire straits and needed people, I could convince them to do that, but I don't think that is feasible.

The problem is that I don't think any restaurant would hire someone for one day a week exclusively. I mean, I suppose if they were in dire straits and needed people, I could convince them to do that, but I don't think that is feasible.

Man... It is possible. I would think you could do it. I've met a lot of folks who only worked at a place one night a week. Maybe you should pick up another shirt one day a week after work & get off at like 9pm?? Be a fucking solider.

Mathiäs;6693050 said:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

dude brazil and usa is pretty same

they are to be being much similars but I talked once earlier that they is being the unsimilairs that USA has not natural attractives and Mighty Brazil has lots natural attractives do I need to talk these facts again to these children??? :lol::lol::lol:

Brilliance is not in pointing out how you can't make out his words and laughing about it but understanding them despite how difficult they are to decipher.

Brilliance is not in pointing out how you can't make out his words and laughing about it but understanding them despite how difficult they are to decipher.

Apparently you don't get it. No one would care that he expresses himself so awkwardly if the opinions he expressed weren't shitty, stupid and often obnoxious.

He might not be the brightest, but he's good enough at getting his point across in a language that might not be his most comfortable one, but is enough to contribute to the ongoing discussion if your eyes are open enough. He might not have the same shade of glasses as you view the world through, because he belongs to an entirely different culture, so apparently, his angles of viewing things and reacting to situations differs from what you consider 'normal'.. and being on an online discussion forum, you've gotta be flexible-minded enough to change that level of yours rather than complain about it and hide behind those adjectives you used for his opinions.

P.S. Having two jobs sucks.