The "Should I get a second job?" Thread

Should I get a second job?

• Yes

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Why would you want to give up free weekends?

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • You're an over-achiever

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He might not be the brightest, but he's good enough at getting his point across in a language that might not be his most comfortable one, but is enough to contribute to the ongoing discussion if your eyes are open enough. He might not have the same shade of glasses as you view the world through, because he belongs to an entirely different culture, so apparently, his angles of viewing things and reacting to situations differs from what you consider 'normal'.. and being on an online discussion forum, you've gotta be flexible-minded enough to change that level of yours rather than complain about it and hide behind those adjectives you used for his opinions.

P.S. Having two jobs sucks.

thanks dude. obviously you have a great personality and you are smart enough to know that my opinions have sense, using wrong english or not :kickass:

I think childrengrinder is kind of funny.

thanks dude, i do my best :kickass:

I fucked up tonight. I thought it was my day off and went over to a friends around two and we started drinking around than and came back over here and accidentally smoked cigs and my mother flips out, a little bit after a girlfriend calls me and bitches about me not going into work and my stress level is far gone because really thought it was my day of. A friend and I go to another town and stopped at a few places and had a great time which was needed because being somewhere else was worth it.

I would live to place some sort of recording device inside The Greys' brain, so that I could listen to his thoughts later on. I'd like to know if the way he talks on the forums reflects the way he thinks to himself.

I love working 33 hours a week just to get bitched at and not be able to do anything.

maybe I should work 40 hours with two jobs .

I average 1 missed day a month and almost lose my job and everyone else misses days all the time and it's cool. I have to call up the owner sand kiss his ass and want my job back.