Should I go see Borknagar in November?

Undefined

Indefinite Entity
Sep 27, 2006
Unsure and Inexact
I am wondering now, should I save all my money, fly across the world to Norway to see one of my favourite bands that never tours or should I just sit and pray that they come here one day? The plane ticket would roughly be $1063.12, then I'd need money for travel, food, a place to stay for a few nights, and the event itself so I'd say I'd need close to 3000 dollars just to be safe. It's hard but doable. I mean that is a lot of money to me, and I would rather not spend it if they are going to come here in 2009 after their new CD comes out you know. But then again I don't want to NOT go and then they don't play for another 3 years :lol: It's a tough call. Anyone have any advice?

Erm... I don't know what to say. I probably wouldn't but I'm boring :lol: I say go for it, you live once and have nothing to lose but some spare cash :headbang:

i actually reckon you should.. im gonna save my money to go to america to see the gigantour thing later this year.. and i live in australia... thats a fucking expensive trip... so if you really like the band, and think your able to save the money; go for it... as music is simply the best thing you can save money for as music is simply the best!!!! and the band kicks ass!!!

perspective: you're spending 3000$ for 3 hours. think of all the hookers you could buy for that price :lol:

:lol: I have no need for hookers, I can get girls for free (well, minus costs of the date). :lol: I am really torn, normally I'd just say fuck it I'm too poor like for Wacken but....

Borknagar live... do it!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoqDYcCDOTg&feature=related[/ame]

Id save it. If they are playing this one show there is a chance they will play another one, with bands you do like.

Probably would haev saved alot of tiem if I used this as my first post :S

I am wondering now, should I save all my money, fly across the world to Norway to see one of my favourite bands that never tours or should I just sit and pray that they come here one day? The plane ticket would roughly be $1063.12, then I'd need money for travel, food, a place to stay for a few nights, and the event itself so I'd say I'd need close to 3000 dollars just to be safe. It's hard but doable. I mean that is a lot of money to me, and I would rather not spend it if they are going to come here in 2009 after their new CD comes out you know. But then again I don't want to NOT go and then they don't play for another 3 years :lol: It's a tough call. Anyone have any advice?

that is not even 1/3 across the world. if you're a tr00 fan, you only need the plane ticket. you can sleep in the skog, and you can feast on christians guts.