Should I go see WASP Friday night?

Should I go see WASP this Friday?

• Yes

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hell Yes, WASP is still cool

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • FUCK No, I would rather listen to STYX's 'Babe' on repeat for three hours! (this ones for you JD)

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sixxswine said:
I might try to get a used copy of the new one, when I go to the Crue show this weekend...

Do get it and Let it sink in!!!!! it is a *Metal Church* album!!! IMO ofcourse :D I liked it from the first listen but it took about 2 months for me to really Get it if ya know what I mean

personally, I would see them, but that's just me, and that's because I haven't seen them before......but then, this is the guy that went to Metallica last year :loco:

sixxswine said:
I say yes, they were. Like I said, this version to me is a hard pill to swallow, but I trust old JD's taste & will give it a try...

Ya remember how ya didnt really like Masterpeice? that was you Right? hahah you and everybody else but me :loco: haha Well "Weight of the World" is 10,000 times better!

Mxgonzo said:
WTF!! Just go! And take Johnnette Rod with ya!!
:lol:

We didn't end up going. There were thunderstorms in the area and it was an outdoor show. That with the other factors made it a no. Thanks for the replies. Maybe someday I will see the infamous mic stand! :D