Shoulder city toms vs Detuned Series

Apr 4, 2011
U.K
Hey,

For drums, I'm currently using a mixture of addictive drums samples and Joey's samples. Thing is, I'm still using the addictive drums toms, and to be honest, they sound like ***t, so I was wondering which tom set is the best? I've heard that the detuned series sound alot better for use with dropped tunings (most of my stuff is drop c and drop c sharp).

If anyone's got any other suggestions on tom samples, go ahead...:headbang:

I think I'm going to get the Black and Gold set including the cymbals because it's so convenient getting all the pieces I will need for my digital drumset... Those toms will work with C# standard tuned guitars, right? Or is that low enough to warrant a seperate purchase of the Detuned series?

I think I'm going to get the Black and Gold set including the cymbals because it's so convenient getting all the pieces I will need for my digital drumset... Those toms will work with C# standard tuned guitars, right? Or is that low enough to warrant a seperate purchase of the Detuned series?

The detuned regular sturgis toms are good the detuned are better if you using lower tunings... as he does which is why he made them... make sure you pay attention to the number of peices each kit or combination has and how that plays into your host and/or aftermarket drum map...