Shoutbox

Are we allowed to talk about Mexican chicks though? :D

Yeah bring it back for everyone. We'll behave now.

In the words of David St Hubbins, "it's all anarchy innit".

I can tell you all about mexican chicks,but there's not much to say
if you have money,a great car,expensive university,ultra handsome(optional),a gentleman(optional),smooth talker(optional) then you can have any girl you want
hehehe

yes the shoutbox back,we will use it in a proper way

Originally posted by manuelgv
I can tell you all about mexican chicks,but there's not much to say
if you have money,a great car,expensive university,ultra handsome(optional),a gentleman(optional),smooth talker(optional) then you can have any girl you want
hehehe

WooHoo! What's the rent like?

Glad the "gentleman" bit is optional. heh.

:Smokedev:

hehe
well I was reffering to the HOT preppy girls.
if you want a hot girl who is not preppy all you have to do is be cool with them
those are usually taken by another dudes so you have to be really smooth and all
hehe

What so telling some hot mexican chick in a bar that you like Hammerfall isn't cool then? Bad luck Roger. Better leave the sandals and cape at home too.

:cool:

well if you go to a metal bar(which there are none so it's my dream to have one) it would blow them away,and they would blow you after that
but if you go to a girl in a bar and get her drunk before you get drunk,which is easy,she is easy
:lol:

But what if I went to a metal bar, got some chick drunk, and then she told me that she was into Hammerfall, I think I would move on to the next chick in line. :lol:

I stoop no lower than Rhapsody girls. :lol:

gee you get your standards too high man!
sometimes you have to go down,in all the ways you imagine it, to get her to go down
hehehe