Show in NYC BB Kings

spawntc

Nailed
Sep 3, 2003
God damned amazing as usual and the place was packed! I'm guessing a great majority were Strato fans but I'm sure IE managed to convert at least a few. IE played a total of nine songs, about damn time since they usually only play 4-5 when I see them. After the show I managed to grab an interview with Stu which was awesome and I'll let you guys know when I get that shit up because you'll love it. Anyways, set list anyone??

(Don't remember the order)
Shallow
Splintered Visions
Embraced by Desolation
Elysium Dream
Absolution of the Soul
3D Aperture
Point of Uncertainty
Spiralling into Depression
Beginning of the End

Yeah, about time right?

You got it about right. I was there as well as the philly show, i posted my opinions of the show in the sticky with the venue info. All I can say is that they played Shallow and that made my life complete.

They will get about half hour during the Nevermore tour. Remember, they're opening.. =\

The show in NYC was indeed amazing, longer set than NY is used to... We had a great time with the band (Is there any wine left?... lol)

Also, they did some songs that NYC hadn't seen yet, which made *some fans* really fucking happy and psyched!

spawntc said:
(Don't remember the order)
Shallow
Splintered Visions
Embraced by Desolation
Elysium Dream
Absolution of the Soul
3D Aperture
Point of Uncertainty
Spiralling into Depression
Beginning of the End

nice to see a little longer setlist. hope they play Shallow in Chicago...

yes, the show was great. the band really impressed me. i never thought i'd see them live, but when i found out they were opening for stratovarius, i went :OMG: . here are some pics we took when we met them

DSC00207.jpg

Stu and me!

DSC00209.jpg

Rob with my friend Niki and me

DSC00210.jpg

he is THE man

cant wait to see them again with sonata! :headbang:

Nope they aren't touring with Sonata. That's actually one of the questions I asked him for the interview. He said they'd finally be working on that new album then instead.