show in Paris

frenchmetaleu

New Metal Member
Mar 16, 2003
north of france
Visit site
Hi, les metalleux fans d'ANTHRAX et autres c'est mon first post, j'ameliore mon anglais et je come back! Comment était le concert à Paris j'ai vu celui du zenith avec Among the living d'entrée! mais là empêchement, dèg! :cry: merci and long life to ANTHRAX and the REAL metal
a+

why should he speak english? he comes from France and he's enthusiastic about Anthrax - what more do you need? He even promised he'll come back as soon as he gets better in English...

It wouldn't hurt you to learn another language yourself slickboy....

"And you expect to be taken seriously
But your actions, they're more than curiously
Juvenile, you emulate what you hate
And you don't even know why you feel this way
'Cause daddy hated this and mommy hated that
And your own ability to reason's like a tire gone flat"

I think I made myself clear and you?

I don't care I was just making a simple post. . . .yeah I know. . I should have used the correct spelling "Speak English or Die".... your a fag if you have to look into that to try to make a come back... Whocares if he likes Anthrax. . . I don't give a fuck

ohhh lets see what you fags post now ????

and fuck the french !!!! USA NIGGA !!!! :devil:

hahahahahaha well funny, anthrax board teaches "grammer" huh....maybe we should teach spelling as well huh ;) ( grammar) hee hee

before you slate me, my bads are typos, ahhh the perfect exclusion clause :)

just nice to hear the opinions of all, theres always babelfish for the english speaking only members here :)

Why is slick so angry?
err.gif

how old are you man? i come here to improve my english because i'm fan of ANTHRAX and Metal and i want to come in US soon, fortunately all of mentality here are not the same, thanks to guys who support me, is my english better?
soon...

frenchmetaleu - Just ignore him. Sometimes people are in a bad mood or just simply assholes. Don't worry about them. Most of the people here are cool.

Metal_Thrashing_Mad said:
welcome my friend!:headbang:

One of my best friends is french. It's pretty cool how in europe, most people speak at least two languages. It keeps people open minded. Why do you think forgeign language a requirment credit in alot of schools?

Last year, I went to an Orioles game in Baltimore and partied afterwards. There was this group of Swede and French dudes that we just randomly met and they were cool as hell. We partied until the wee morning hours and had a blast. Babes and all were flocking. People just gravitate towards good spirits I guess. I felt like I was in a Barcardi ad. We could learn a thing or two rather than being ignorant. As Scott said "Europe leads the way". I think I'll pop open a bottle of 95 Chateau Meyney now.

Hey frenchmetaleu, just so you don't feel lonely, a couple of words of welcome in French...

Salut ami, et bienvenu sur le "board" d'Anthrax, j'espère que tu vas t'amuser; il y a pas mal de gens très bien ici - tout comme il y a quelques trou ducs.. :)

hehe

see ya

lokey said:
hahahahahaha well funny, anthrax board teaches "grammer" huh....maybe we should teach spelling as well huh ;) ( grammar) hee hee

before you slate me, my bads are typos, ahhh the perfect exclusion clause :)

just nice to hear the opinions of all, theres always babelfish for the english speaking only members here :)

True this. I made a mistake (a typo, not a mistake in understanding). At least I was not trying to be all high and mighty to someone. I was just pointing out the fact that not everyone's perfect. I don't go around correcting grammar and spelling, but if someone wants to yell about speaking English, he or she should practice what he or she preaches.