show last night

chupe666

You may enter up to 25 ch
Apr 11, 2002
Where you live
www.chupetunes.com
ring, cicada were cool. jake, i talked to them about doing an interview and they were cool with it.

codeseven were really good- very nice use of a wide variety of guitar sounds- mesa dual recto heads with lots of effects pedals and synths /samplers to create a really nice sound.

year of the rabbit were really solid. decent songs, although they didn't necessarily appear all that interesting hearing them for the first time; however, i picked up the cd and they're growing on me. they opened with The Cure's Plainsong, which was kinda cool but got long toward the end- they can be kind of low on energy live. but man, they sounded tight/solid.

i asked for a large t shirt and he gave me a small. there is absolutely NO WAY i can wear this shirt. a med i could do, but the small is like ridiculous.
anyone interested?
preppy could probably wear it, and it's got a rabbit on it! it's black, with their logo:
i01.gif

i02.gif

something like that, only on the shirt the rabbit is to the right of the name.

dood, this small is like WAY SMALL- it's like "Heroin-Soaked Emaciated Rockstar" small. I wear some smalls, but this thing fits like a friggin prophylactic, and i just don't have the build for it.

just sayin; i've never really even seen you, so it might fit you, but i'm like 5'8" 150lbs and there's no way i can wear it. maybe i'm a fatty.

but if you want it, let me know. someone should wear it cuz it's neat-0 and paid for. either way, i could send it to you and if you can't wear it, pass it on to someone. maybe it'll make its way around the whole board.

incidentally, when's the next mix trade?

hey i like that band. that shirt is neat. but i can't really buy it off you since i'm broke. but thanks for the offer! (xfer is totally creeping up on my goods)

one guy used to be in Failure; it's kind of rock-metallish, kind of trendy i guess, but for the most part has a slower kind of feel to it. sort of like HUM? their site has some clips i believe.

bizarre mental image.

of course, i am like really small so i usually wear kid's size s/m so i'll be swimming in it. but i will still wear it.

chupe = neat

my driver's license used to say 6'2", which i think was the consequence of wearing boots in high school. i think my honest-to-goodness actual height is something like 6 feet and 7/8ths of an inch, so yeah, close to 6'1".

can i get some backup from my boston peeps?

just because my posting style smacks of "really little guy who gets picked on in real life and has to respond with viciousness on the Interweb" doesn't mean it's true.