Show review--1/30

sufferer

Feb 18, 2002
St. Petersburg, FL
Just saw them last night for the 17th time in St. Pete FL, it was great. Not much to say set-wise, the only thing they played off of FAK was Lightning, then Fight Em from WM and the rest classics. They did however play Intro to Reality and Belly of the Beast in their entirety, Scott really had to concentrate to get the clean guitar part right on Reality and that's the 1st time I've seen them play that live which I loved. Joey sounded amazing but his between-song banter with the crowd was awkward at times, like he didn't know what to say. Amazing energy from everyone though and Frank tossed me a couple of picks because I was going nuts and singing every word! I left before Killswitch, it was outdoors and I was cold and exhausted.

Nice! This was 2 days before my show but very cool, I was right in front of Scott and watched as he concentrated so hard to get it right, he's so used to just blasting it out and they're not many extended clean parts featuring him. This and Be All End All were the highlights for me.

Reactions: redfly