Show review

Initially, the text was meant to be featured on the official SYL site. It would have served as something a little bit beyond the typical review. For whatever reason, Carl elected not to use it or any of the related photos. So, the thing sat around for four months. By that point, I felt that commentary about the SYL/Meshuggah tour was of diminished general interest. So, I took out a few stories and things of that nature.

kleo706 said:
Initially, the text was meant to be featured on the official SYL site. It would have served as something a little bit beyond the typical review. For whatever reason, Carl elected not to use it or any of the related photos. So, the thing sat around for four months. By that point, I felt that commentary about the SYL/Meshuggah tour was of diminished general interest. So, I took out a few stories and things of that nature.

Also, I'll post the fan pics you sent on HDR, I'll do this this week

Geoff

Rad Geoff. Now people can look at pics of Mike and like you... assume it's me!!!

It's not me. He's a scrawny little bastard devoid of gnarly facial hair. If you take a gander at the 'skull shot" of me in the shirt... it's rather obvious we have two VERY different builds.

Oh and as a note... Carl found out the review was up and opted to find the file. So, an inferior edit is now available.

I've seen the band live in France last time and my review is... I don't have any words. Devin Townsend's band is just as emotional live as on album, and SYL is even LOUDER. Never heard & seen such an emotional and heavy work... Devin is the same live than on album. This guy's really G-R-E-A-T. Wooow!!!