SHOW TODAY!

mReEtTaIlRsEkD

New Metal Member
Oct 4, 2002
I saw IE, Edguy, Hammerfall tonight.
Fucking amazing. IE was fucking great as usual and hung out with them all again.
FUCKING EDGUY!! HOLY SHIT. So good. Fucking played so many good songs, put on a great show, and I met them all and took pics with everyone except Felix. They closed with King of Fools, so good. Felix did his drum solo to the Imperial Star Wars theme, was awesome!
And headling Hammerfall kicked some major ass. Closed with Hearts on Fire, I literally went nuts. They played like a minute of The Trooper during the drum solo and like 30 seconds of 2 Mins to Madness. They also played like a minute of Enter Sandman and made fun of Metallica for selling out. And they fucking ripped on rap and how silly it is.
All in all, GREAT FUCKING SHOW. Pics soon to come. (Took an insane pic with Tobias Sammer, so cool.)

Dude I fucking told everyone in Edguy that they should tour with Dragonforce, they were like GOOD IDEA.

damn, i wanted to see this tour when they come to san francisco or i'm not sure if its happened already, but it was at a venue that was 21+ :yell:
looks like you had fun though, you're lucky you got to see edguy and hammerfall.