Slough Feg!

mReEtTaIlRsEkD

New Metal Member
Oct 4, 2002
Just came back from seeing them live! Great fucking show, they played everything perfect and played my favorite song (High Passage/Low Passage). Really good, and got me a Traveller shirt, I'm so happy.

Had 3 shirts. One was 10 bucks (the others were 12) so it may have been a girlie but I don't think so.
Pratl, there is no band like Slough Feg, totally original. Closest you can come is mabye old Maiden like the s/t or Killers but dramatically warped. Weird prog, power, thrash, folk, insanely awesome.

metalskater7 said:
Had 3 shirts. One was 10 bucks (the others were 12) so it may have been a girlie but I don't think so.
Pratl, there is no band like Slough Feg, totally original. Closest you can come is mabye old Maiden like the s/t or Killers but dramatically warped. Weird prog, power, thrash, folk, insanely awesome.

Wow, gonna check them out soon enough...thanks for the head's up!

I'm listening to Traveller as we speak...you were right, Skater, it rocks so far! I'll be picking this up from Metal Haven next Tuesday!

Thanks for the head's up!

Pyrus said:
How much of the setlist do you remember?
hrmm, forgot what they opened with. They played High Passage/Low Passage, like three or four songs of Atavism, Baltech's Lament, We'll Meet Again, like two more songs off Twilight, Gene-ocide, Why Not, and more.

EDIT: Atavism ones were Starport Blues, Hiberno-Latin Invasion, Curse of Athena, and Agnostic Grunt.