Show Yer Mugs!

Devastator: Is your band the one that put out the album Signs of Life in the 80's?

Originally posted by Downfall
Devastator: Is your band the one that put out the album Signs of Life in the 80's?

No...I didn't know that there was a band with this name when I formed the band, I was informed later, but as long as this band doesn't exist anymore, we won't have any trouble using the name :)

We will upload some mp3s from a rehearsal as long as we have one (!) altogether, because the other guitarist/vocalist and the drummer are recording stuff for the first Sacred Outcry album (another heavy/epic metal band they play in)...

Originally posted by Devastator
No...I didn't know that there was a band with this name when I formed the band, I was informed later, but as long as this band doesn't exist anymore, we won't have any trouble using the name
I probably wouldn't, but it is pretty ok with an inactive band...

Check out our band Farmakon at

mp3.com
Our homepage

Here's a pic of me (on the left) and my good buddy Tiny (on the right) just before we started our first Rock DJ set at Bilston's Club ROAR...
dill_the_devil_669889.jpg

Originally posted by dill_the_devil
Here's a pic of me (on the left) and my good buddy Tiny (on the right) just before we started our first Rock DJ set at Bilston's Club ROAR...
dill_the_devil_669889.jpg

Hoiw'd you get into a club? Where's your under 21 band? :)D

Originally posted by dill_the_devil
Really? How did you expect me to look? Lemme guess... older? Hehehe...
Hmm...first of all I thought you were a girl :D (this wasn't an insult, I don't know you at all) And...well...I thought you were more "normal" (read the previous explanation) Sorry, and thanks for fixing my image of you :D

Originally posted by IcemanJ256
why can't I look at any attachments? I get this thing that says I'm not allowed to view it. I'm logged in...

The attachments are turned off to save bandwidth. They can't be viewed anymore.

Originally posted by ~Zeanra~

Hmm...first of all I thought you were a girl :D (this wasn't an insult, I don't know you at all) And...well...I thought you were more "normal" (read the previous explanation) Sorry, and thanks for fixing my image of you :D

LOL - that's okay - you'd be surprised how often I get mistaken for a girl... :D
As for being normal - no way! I'm a tr00 metalhead! Hehehe...
No need to apologise - honest mistake. :)