Shrapnel Record Label?

zto

Keyboardist/guitarist
Jul 9, 2008
Calgary Canada
www.cacpt.ca
Seventh Wonder guys:

Have you dudes considered getting more word of mouth by contacting Mike Varney in California?

Mike was instrumental in getting Yngwie to the United States.

Yes, you have a great label, and yet more advertisement would get you the Grammy you deserve.

Zach:headbang::worship:

@zto

Hey Zach,
great to see a (new) fan at the forum but i do have a question:
you must be a huge fan of Yngwie and the Grammy's but is it really necesarry to mention Yngwie and/or those Grammy's in almost all of your posts?

James.

I believe freedom of speech is a given in Sweden and elsewhere. Besides, Im not working in the cath lab, where I have to be civil despite all the crap that the nurses and doctors say during cases which quite often is insane.

I didnt talk about Yngwie to offend anyone. I did the comparison because Johan's playing reminds me of Yngwie, and, more importantly, Yngwie made the leap to the United States and the top of the metal charts in the 1980's. My posts are designed to promote Seventh Wonder band only. These dudes work hard and deserve mass promotion, which Yngwie got when he took a big risk by coming to the United States. Im not saying they should do this, not recommending it, these guys may be quite happy where they are at....and yet they are the best band I have ever heard since Yngwie Malmsteen, hence the comparison.

Zach

Hey Zach,
meant no disrespect, or whatsoever (just something i noticed while reading your posts). Personally i do not like Ynwie's stuff (although maybe the next one with Ripper is/can be something else) but hey, that's ok, i quess.

You are right when you say SW are (one of) the best bands in the last couple of years. DT are still, to me at least, the kings BUT I really hope 'Mercy Falls' will be the album that puts Seventh Wonder in the upper -region of the more known (prog)metal..............they do deserve that (and i really do need another awesome prog-metal album)!

Greetz, Jamesfan

Hey James.

Right on, no prob.

Partly the reason Yngwie is good is because he does what he wants, hes good at it, and the sheer mental capacity for what he does is mind boggling, enough said.

I was just playing along with the song Waiting in the Wings. Its amazing how these guys can link key changes, its very subtle, C minor to D minor, then E minor, I could be wrong but definite key changes in that song. Amazing how smoothly it all happens.