SIG X or Framus COBRA

MarcelLperg

New Metal Member
Aug 5, 2012
Hello to everyone from the Czech Republic
Resolving a dilemma.
I would like to buy a new amplifier , I had Labogu Mr. Hector , I've already sold , seeking a slightly different tonal sounds .
took me Fryette SIG X as opposed Framus Cobra.
The water in which the move is no longer death metal, math metal rather a lot djent tone and heavy riffing .
interested in my views on these two amps, I know that any other water, but maybe they are together they are both a little dry, they are both quite universal,
Cobra may be more brootal . Now that I know which is the production of good quality fryette
The Framus circulate any doubts .

Thanks for the comments

Marcel

Hi, well I know , but unfortunately it is beyond my financial budget, I forgot to say that I have a good option prices only between the two.

I have a Framus Cobra and I'm extremely happy with it. I don't play djent though, and the Framus is not the best amp for djent around. There are plenty of better options for that.

As for the VHT, I have no idea. I'm listening at the moment to this video:
Sounds more like what you're looking for, but don't trust Ola's videos, he's too good :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah it certainly can signal x , I saw a video when it played somewhere in Russia tesseract , but you see, I thought that Cobra will be better,
Also, I thought I heard that Cobra is better for heavy riffing ,
Since the signal x may not be so. , Maybe if will strengthen to 3 channel?
Yeah they are good but somehow I do not like the sound of Engl and what is probably the best bars
For some simulation about djent about it can not even talk , do not play
Quite strictly it also plays a core.

having owned both amps my vote is the cobra, ballsy and evil! but a one trick pony imo. great cleans though, i had the sigx for one week and traded it away again, might be the worst amp for me out there.

The Cobra has a bigger and heavier sound, but the Sig:X is punchier and more defined. Personally, I'd go for the Sig:X if it were me, but only because I don't really like the Cobra with anything other than its matching cab. For recording, I'd say the Cobra is probably the best bet, though.

Překlad

Přeloženo z češtiny (automaticky rozpoznáno) do angličtiny:

Hey thanks a lot guys, finally I decided between the two for signal x.
I still have the option to buy an older head Year of manufacture 2002 VHT Pitbull CL100

Does anyone have experience with this apparatus , again compared to the signal x ?
It is certainly that it is already elsewhere in terms of lamps , but
?
Thanks guys.

Marcel