Sign the Petition! Akerfeldt must play Wacken with Bloodbath!

Unless I won the lottery, there's no way in hell I'd get to see this in person, and I prefer Tagtgren on vocals with Bloodbath anyway, but I'll sign nonetheless. ;)

:tickled: I need to win the lottery too dude... but thank you. I won't go either.
BUT YOU'RE WRONG.
'The Almighty' is better although I love Tägtgren too. He's awesome, but not as much as Jesus...

The Neckless Lobster said:
Unless I won the lottery, there's no way in hell I'd get to see this in person, and I prefer Tagtgren on vocals with Bloodbath anyway, but I'll sign nonetheless. ;)

Tykwodront was anxious to sign but as long as I know this creature he has everlasting problems with foreign hosts...
So he's entreated me to sign it for him. None the less mind it, you have only his sign not mine! :)

I dont know about you guys but, I find Pete Tagtren to be superior to Mike Akerfaldt in many more than one way. He is superior on vocals, his shredding and riff-writing are godlike. I was an opeth fan...in high school. But since I've heard the new material put out with tagtren in the band, I just can't fathom why anyone would prefer mike. Bloodbath are awesome with tagren and people shouldnt shove other things in their face. In opposition, I say that hypocrisy and true death metal fans boycott this petition and all of the nonsense that it stands for.

Tagtren is already out for wacken you fucking douche bag. Secondly, it's just ignorant to tout Peter as better than Mike when it's pretty obvious he had to copy Mike's style for bloodbath. Normally he sounds nowhere near as good.

Wurdup: First thing, Peter did absolutely no guitars OR writing for this album, he ONLY did the vocals. He went in, growled, and left. The band had to practically beg him to do deep growls rather than high vocals, too. This stuff was originally written for Mikael (or someone with a similar growl), so if he does it it WILL sound good.

Oh, and have you heard the high vocals on Buried by the Dead? I think if Mikael can do that, he can do the high screams that Tagtgren did.