Petition for Mike to perform with Bloodbath

That would be nice too, first sign the petition on the Bloodbath forum, then we can make another petition.

@Rahan: I know that joke in Spanish, and believe me, even death people wouldn't laugh at it, but thank you. Oh!! Thanks for the beeers, you're sweet!

John Gargo said:
This should be a petition to have STEEL started up again. I would sign that.

well, i more or less think hes being rude to mikael.

A. mikael has a wife and kid now, and an album hes trying to write.
B. he quit the band for a reason: no time, and no way to be there for it.

so not only is jinn asking mikael to do something we ALL KNOW he doesnt want to do, hes also disregarding the mans prior commitments/responsibilities and privacy in one way or another.

if i was mike, id be irritated, not all of a sudden buying a plane ticket to germany to make a handful of people happy...thats what im saying.

I can understand your point. Some of us really know that this might be not happen for the things you have already said. But at least we are trying to have fun asking this type of things although Blakkheim or The Almighty' haven't reply here or there. I won't go because of monetary problems you really know, but at least I have a little hope for those 200000 people who are going to Germany to see them alive. Even if they are from Argentina, Japan, Iceland or wherever.
And I really hope if this happens, Jinn will take pics and record it (if he can) :D
Or my 'Luz at Wacken Fund', works once for all!!!

NineFeetUnderground said:

so not only is jinn asking mikael to do something we ALL KNOW he doesnt want to do, hes also disregarding the mans prior commitments/responsibilities and privacy in one way or another.

if i was mike, id be irritated, not all of a sudden buying a plane ticket to germany to make a handful of people happy...thats what im saying.

^Tägtgren was only a sessionist for Nightmares Made Flesh, he won't be there due to his projects and stuff (according on what Swanö said in an interview that you can check on the Bloodbath forum)

NineFeetUnderground said:

I'm glad someone understands what I was saying.