Opeth Forum Petition - IMPORTANT!...

NFU

I like pie.
Jan 9, 2002
Southern California
www.myspace.com
As stated in the "Opeth - premium members" thread, here is the official petition.

I...NineFeetUnderground am officially moving for a change in the Opeth Forum policy for allowing a reasonable amount of non Opeth, or loosely Opeth related discussion and casual conversation. This does not include slander, excessive negativity or insulting of bands or forum members, which i feel should not be allowed under these new circumstances if the policy does indeed change, for the better of the situation. The purpose of this petition is simply to help give the forum new life and activity, while retaining its current members with a diverse and positive atmosphere, and hopefully to gain more members and ultimately increase the Opeth fanbase as well. That being said, if all goes to plan...everyone wins.

To those whom it may concern, please give this honest and substantial thought, for i think it could make a certain positive difference in the Opeth forum, its fans and the band itself.

All those who agree and would like to sign their name to this petition, please copy and paste this post and sign your name underneath. Thank you for your time everyone.

1. NineFeetUnderground

As stated in the "Opeth - premium members" thread, here is the official petition.

I...NineFeetUnderground am officially moving for a change in the Opeth Forum policy for allowing a reasonable amount of non Opeth, or loosely Opeth related discussion and casual conversation. This does not include slander, excessive negativity or insulting of bands or forum members, which i feel should not be allowed under these new circumstances if the policy does indeed change, for the better of the situation. The purpose of this petition is simply to help give the forum new life and activity, while retaining its current members with a diverse and positive atmosphere, and hopefully to gain more members and ultimately increase the Opeth fanbase as well. That being said, if all goes to plan...everyone wins.

To those whom it may concern, please give this honest and substantial thought, for i think it could make a certain positive difference in the Opeth forum, its fans and the band itself.

All those who agree and would like to sign their name to this petition, please copy and paste this post and sign your name underneath. Thank you for your time everyone.

1. NineFeetUnderground
2. Synergy

I Petition that all faggetry come to an end...starting with "ninefeetofdickinmymouth".
tagteam.gif

Seriously man, quit fucking bitching!