Sigur Ros's New Album Details

haha well I guess the title fits a little, given they play endlessly in English on the last track of the album "all alright", being the first song with Jonsi singing in English.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIMGPlH4XPo
LOL this interview is absolutely hilarious. Oh and another track off the new album "festival" was played on the radio yesterday. And has come up online. Loved it.

LOLOLOLOL, WTF????? They make great music, but damn, they need to settle the hell down. WAY too much energy there...o_O

Interviewer - "Jan, can you speak?"
Jan - "I don't know" (long , uncomfortable silence ensues...) lol

fuck, this new album destroys!!!

it sucks having opeth and sigur rós releasing new albums the same month... i can't split my love in half!!! :(

what the hell is going on in that interview. i dont know if they did that to be funny, because they cant speak english or just because they are a bunch arrogant faggots

They're quiet reserved people. You'd know this if you'd seen them live or on the DVD-documentary. This dude is loud and in their face. They don't want to talk to him.

On a 4th listen now, my god this album is incredible. Jonsi's vocals on Festival and Ára bátur are amazing. Overall very very solid, I still can't compare to the rest but I can tell it will certainly be on par with their previous work over time.