Silent Force "Rising From Ashes" PREORDER!

Yeah, I was just throwing that out there. Completely off-topic: whatever happened to Renato Tribuzy?

Yeah, I was just throwing that out there. Completely off-topic: whatever happened to Renato Tribuzy?

He released an amazing album then thought he was bigger than he was. Spent a *lot* of money in a two-night concert with a bunch of special guests (ralf scheepers, bruce dickinson, kiko loureiro, roy z) in a 5,000 cap venue. He drew 1,000 the first night and 700 the second. Financially it was one of the biggest flops the metal scene down there has ever seen. I think he's still paying for that to this day... He lost a LOT of money in that show. I think that may be why he hasn't released another solo record.

Ever heard his stuff with Thoten? Solid old school power metal from the 90s...

Such a shame.. I heard Execution and was completely blown away, and the Execution Live Reunion DVD was a great show audio-wise.. I was sure he was the next big thing and then he vanishes.

I had not heard of Thoten.. I'll have to check them out. Thanks!

Alex Beyrodt said on his FB that there would be a press statement very soon. I'm quite confident he picked an excellent singer.

I thought that band was pretty weak except for one disc (first or second). DC was the only thing that saved it. The new guy will have to be exceptional for me to investigate...

Steve

The new Silent Force singer is indeed Michael Bormann. This is a good choice IMO. Anyone remembers The Sygnet-Children Of The Future? This was kind of the 1st Silent Force disc (with both Bormann and Beyrodt), but in a more hard rocking style.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup.. Ill definitely pick it up.. Now I'll just have to see if I subconsciously compartmentalize it away from DC's albums. :)

Trailer uploaded yesterday:
ps - both Alex Beyrodt (guitarist) & Mat Sinner (bassist) are also in Voodoo Circle (for those that weren't already aware)

Last edited by a moderator: