Is Silent Force on hold?

adaher

Apr 18, 2004
Coral Springs, FL
I notice that Alex Beyrodt's Voodoo Circle has their second album coming out soon, their second since the last Silent Force album. The Silent Force site hasn't been updated since the release of Walk the Earth three years ago.

Is this band still active? Is DC Cooper doing anything aside from guest appearances?

During the PF sound check in Atlanta, I asked Alex if Silent Force was still around, and he said it was. He didn't mention them being finished, maybe just a hiatus until the Voodoo Circle stuff is done? I like both bands a bunch... :kickass:

Problem is, Cooper's site is silent too, since Amaran's Plight.

I'd love to see another DC Cooper solo effort too. Or even have him sing for Nickelback, I don't care. I just want him to sing something!:)

Problem is, Cooper's site is silent too, since Amaran's Plight.

I'd love to see another DC Cooper solo effort too. Or even have him sing for Nickelback, I don't care. I just want him to sing something!:)

Agreed. And hearing him on "Stingray", the bonus track off of Shadow Gallery's latest, just makes my ears want more.

When I talked to Alex in NYC last month he said as of now it's just kind of unintentionally on ice. There's no plans to hang it up, but there's nothing concrete in motion to do another record. I guess when the time is right we'll see the wheels moving again.