Silent Screams - When It Rains

steveW88

Feb 20, 2011
I guess this thread will have to get its name changed to the album title when the time comes, but it hasn't been announced yet!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfFFB0iuJ1I&feature=channel_video_title[/ame]

AUS tour and album with Sturgis and they're from the UK. I don't think they've even entirely toured the UK either, missing out Scotland and such. How they managed that is beyond me?

The vocal harmonies are insane and so floaty. Is there synth in there? I wonder what synth it is if it is included.

stoked to listen to the entire album, that preview is amazing (production and songwritting). i really like the clean vocals.

Heard the song, didn't like it.
Cleans are ok but everything else is meh.
Except the production, cause it's ass-tight as always.
But still, I expected more from an up and coming UK band...

Does anyone else think the screamer sounds pretty weak? The clean vocals starting at the "pick yourself up..." are really cool though.

I guess this thread will have to get its name changed to the album title when the time comes, but it hasn't been announced yet!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfFFB0iuJ1I&feature=channel_video_title

AUS tour and album with Sturgis and they're from the UK. I don't think they've even entirely toured the UK either, missing out Scotland and such. How they managed that is beyond me?

The vocal harmonies are insane and so floarty. Is there synth in there? I wonder what synth it is if it is included.

there are no vocal harmonies... :erk:

I went for more of a real and "raw" type of production with this band. Basically every song is 2 or 3 vocal tracks at MAXIMUM, meaning when you go see them live, you're gonna hear the same exact thing minus a couple of harmonies (i really do mean a couple) on a couple of songs (i really do mean a couple of songs).

None of the screams are doubled except for a few key spots to entice the crowd to scream along...

I did what I thought was best for the songs. There are some very surreal and chilling moments on the cd, honestly. Unless you're looking for the next van halen or slayer. Once you feel the vibe, some of the material will hit you in the heart.