Silly Baby

@haddsie: please don't tell me you post on that thenest.com (or whatever). my old lady gets on there and i can't stand it even though she just sits there and makes fun of people. man, there are some ugly babies (and parents) on there. holy shit.

Russell said:
Plus the throwing bannana slices... Like deathstars. That's some pretty hardcore shit right there :dopey:
bananas.jpg
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
sgeneration03_b.jpg

haha! the pic above looks like it was taken at one of those gay renaissance fairs here in the states.

dorian gray said:
@haddsie: please don't tell me you post on that thenest.com (or whatever). my old lady gets on there and i can't stand it even though she just sits there and makes fun of people. man, there are some ugly babies (and parents) on there. holy shit.

Nah, just another equally teh gay mommy site. It's funny when someone posts "OMG, my husband will be home in one hour and my kid wrote all over the wall with purple crayon and I can't get it off. who knows a good crayon remover?!"

Iconoclastic Tendencies said:
I almost enjoyed painting the figurines as much as playing with them.... Coming up with backstories and shit... I wanna get some Warhammer 40k shit (prolly gorka morka (sp) or something) cause the orks are fucking metal.

Warhammer 40K was the shit, before they dumbed it down for kiddies :bah: I wanna get back into the painting and collecting side of it sometime. Don't think I'd bother gaming until they brought back 2nd edition :loco:

Iconoclastic Tendencies said:
(prolly gorka morka (sp) or something)

Gorka Morka is the best games workshop game EVER.

Ive played fantasy battles, 40 k, bloodbowl (or watever the football ones called), space hulk, and watever the fantasy version of space hulk is. Gorka Morka is the most baddass, because orks of course, and KICKASS vehiclular carnaaagggeee =)

I don't really know what this thread is about, but don't get me started on D&D. Let's put it this way, have any of you ever staged a war between 100 human imperial guards and 70 eco-fascist ranger-type humans? By yourself? At 2:30AM? Yeah, I am that cool.

I tried having a game of 40K with a mate when we were stoned. Took us an hour to set everything up, did one turn, argued over save modifiers (guy was getting 2nd and 3rd edition rules mixed up, dumbass :mad: ), then gave up.

Now, wargaming on shrooms....that would be an experience I think :cool:

Drugs are gay though.

Ayeka said:
Warhammer Quest? Shit me, that one looked so cool. One to pick up on eBay maybe? :err:

FUCK YES

Also, some band that you guys where posting about before with the misty mountains as their new cover art: they are on the soundtrack for an online Warhammer movie LIVE ACTION WOO.