silly me..

Thats exactly my attitude in life. live for the moment. Coz a nuke might get rammed up ya bum and blow up the next day. Or a plague might make ya nose fall off, or or or... a chicken might lay an egg on ya face.

Such is the dangers of life.

I had big thing for Shaggy from Scooby Doo, think i got a thing 4 hippies :) :cool: :)

Havent seen Harry Potter yet, ut pro will, i just hate seeing stuff on vid/dvd and thinking 'fuck, how cool would THAT have been @ the cinema?'

Ive read all the books and am prepared to be let down, but hey, shit happens, right???

AND there are 3 girlies (all raawwkkk biatches to one degree or another) going to see Rock Star next Saturday after work, so I can see Marky 'mullet' Mark strut his stuff in hiis leather strides, if its 1/2 as good as Almost Famous should b a top nite out, WWWWWOOOOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ok - enough about Liv tyler - madgirl
No! - I paid good money for this forum, and I have not heard enough about Liv!!!

*ahem*

Diamond Dave - I don't care about the mistakes, or the bits they missed in HP, I just think it was badly directed, stupidly produced, and was (at very, very best) an OK film. I thought the books were ok - so it's not the whole HP thing I'm having a go at.

Tony - you like Ulysees too? - thats three... :)

LMM - yeah - Man U suck, and should not be supported in any way. Lets se how they do without Billions of pounds from all the sheep-lke supporters ( :) - No offence, tony, really.... I just an't stand the whole Man U hysteria thing).

As for Liv.... *incomprehensible noise* Liv..... *strange Homer-drooling like noise*...