Simple EL Design

Kev3136

Holy to the Gods
Feb 8, 2006
Alright I have had time to make something really really simple.. I have made a background that I have put text into .... and after an hour of toiling with the font I have come up with something that you can actually see XD ... So If I can post it here im going to otherwise I need to send it to my e-mail at my house. I will also try and attach it to an e-mail to you so you can see it yourself =D

** EDIT ** If I can get the privlages to be able to post attachments I can post it from school. If we can do that it would be great since then all I would need to do is upload =D

Hey guys well I have loaded the picture to a hosting site .. and I can show it to you now ..

f2e8c76e.jpg

That is jsut something very simple I made... unfortunatly the text didnt turn out as well as I have hoped... the original wallpaper that I made for you guys... got erased so I need to make another one ... =/

Sorry about how lame it is XD what I plan to do is make new wallpapers next when i get back in school because my parents deleted my Photoshop .... figures.... I can get some to you asap .. I have another photoshop class next school year... right now im taking a break over the summer and spreading the word of EL .. lol I sat on Gratiot... If you have ever been to michigan you might know that gratiot is one of the bigger roads that runs all the way to detroit.

I sat there in my mothers car blasting your guys's music ... my moters car has kickers so it was really really loud... Im just spreading the El music around as much as I can ..

-Kevin -