Simple question...

Pull The Plug

Defending The Throne
May 28, 2004
Aussieland
I was wondering where I could get some 'non-black' metal shirts on the net. I've seen some in stores where the whole shirt is coloured, anything like that is cool.

I am just getting sick of black. Thanks for any help.

That shirt is fucking excellent, my dad has it and I want it.

3286_big.jpg

Blind Guardian has a gay blue and white Imaginations From The Other Side shirt that can be found wherever Blind Guardian shirts are sold.

There are navy blue "Dauði Baldrs" shirts
There are red Iron Maiden logo shirts
There are many different colours of Aphotic shirts
There are some white Cathedral shirts with black sleeves
There are some tan coloured Katatonia "Sounds of Decay" shirts but they should be really really sold out by now

That's about it for what I can think of at the moment, if you don't like at least one of the above bands you're shit anyway. :)

Manilla Road has (had?) a red shirt, I don't know if that shirt's sold out by now though.

Dodens Grav said:
Blind Guardian has a gay blue and white Imaginations From The Other Side shirt that can be found wherever Blind Guardian shirts are sold.

Considering Blind Guardian's artwork is it possible for them to have a non-gay shirt?

I have the grey Filosofem shirt, I love it...

Oh, ya, and OF COURSE:

ST374.gif

and

St803.gif

I spend time helping you because I also would like some coloured shirts btw lolz don't think I'm turning soft or anything

crimsonfloyd said:
Considering Blind Guardian's artwork is it possible for them to have a non-gay shirt?

Yes. Like the black Tales From The Twilight World shirt that I own.

crimsonfloyd said:
Hmmm a bunch of guys sitting around in a circle with gold jewlery on as one crawls amidst the crowd, sticking his ass in the air. Nope, nothing gay there...

If you don't make it out to be gay, then it's not. :cool:

Ulver - Blood Inside
Winds - The Imaginary Direction Of Time

First is white, second is more of a creme. >_> Both available from The End Records for cheap. Buy them. I have the Winds, and will buy the Ulver as soon as the End gets the small sized ones.