Simpsons Quote Opportunities

chrisfarley7ww.gif

(barney at sperm bank, makes another deposit)
"what a beautiful baby girl!"
*baby belches*
*town full of babies belching*

hahahahahhahahaha

hahahahhahahahahahahahaha

that and max summoning deliciousness and penis pig have had made today a "spend all day laughing at stuff you saw on royal carnage" kind of day

this really has been a good past few days. i mean with all the goofy pictures, grammatical corrections by tranq, and now the return of pyrus.

somebody should make a greatest hits out o' them shitz, call it Top 17 Assfucks or something.

Originally Posted by Claws of Perdition
Ralph: That's my sandbox im not aloud in the deep end.
Tranquillian said:

I'm very sorry when I posted I was quite hung over and still am for the record and yes thats a warrented excuse.
I solely blame that for the mistake and the fact i'm a crap speller

the error has been fixed, just hope i spelled it right this time :erk:

This isn't Simpsons but close: freshman year, this fucking annoying-ass stoner Atreyu fan was bitching about, well, everything. Eventually during dinner in Commons he whined "Why is this food cold already?" and I just turned around and yelled "BECAUSE YOU TOUCH YOURSELF AT NIGHT!" Dead silence followed by hysterics.

Now all I need to do is find a reason to say "Well you're hogging all the UGLY!" and I can die happy.

cthulufhtagn said:
i sometimes find myself wanting to tell about something funny i saw here in casual conversation, then i stop because that would be weird :erk:
i do on a regular basis. this place is a comedy gold mine!
Pyrus said:
This isn't Simpsons but close: freshman year, this fucking annoying-ass stoner Atreyu fan was bitching about, well, everything. Eventually during dinner in Commons he whined "Why is this food cold already?" and I just turned around and yelled "BECAUSE YOU TOUCH YOURSELF AT NIGHT!" Dead silence followed by hysterics.

Now all I need to do is find a reason to say "Well you're hogging all the UGLY!" and I can die happy.
see?!

cthulufhtagn said:
i sometimes find myself wanting to tell about something funny i saw here in casual conversation, then i stop because that would be weird :erk:
AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! that is officially the hardest ive ever laughed here at RC. and, dammit, i cant tell a soul about it.

Pyrus said:

Family guy quote, except it took place at a museum and Peter asked why dinosaurs went extinct. Then again, I suppose thats a common saying.

absolutely anything by ralph is quotable.
"tastes like burning" is a great one.

oh: once i was work watching simpsons in the break room and this other RN came in, saw what i was watching, said, "oh man, i cant watch that crap", and left. bwahahahaha!

... You let her get away with that? BLASPHEMY. That's a boot to the face in my book :D

it was a guy. i like him though because i get to make fun of him all the time. he's a seventh-day adventist, btw. apparently theres a conflict between being a christian and quotes like, "i wish god was alive to see this." but then again, my wife is a christian and she watches all the evil shit i do. she's OBSESSED with the sopranos. it's probably because she's cool and smart.