Sin City

Air Raid Siren

Maidens' Vox
Apr 26, 2004
My City Of Angels
www.myspace.com
Just when I thought I couldn't park my derriere in a car again.....:zombie: o_O it's time for Las Vegas and a week of sin in the sun with Bruce Conte and the boys at the Orleans Hotel - 4500 Tropicana Ave. Tues - Sun.

Hope some of you can stop by and help make the time fly as we throw down on some old school R&B! I'm looking forward to MAY Maidens Madness but til then....... :kickass:

I missed out on the shirts here in vegas but I will get one in San Diego when i ride down there to see The Iron Maidens who rocked vegas and stole my metal heart

deli666 said:
I missed out on the shirts here in vegas but I will get one in San Diego when i ride down there to see The Iron Maidens who rocked vegas and stole my metal heart

Welcome Deli666! Did you see the latest issue of Vegas Rocks? Sally Steele (the creator and editor of the magazine) came to our show and took some pics - there's a whole page of photos on chicks that rock and she was kind enough to include us on that. Thanks, Sally, for keeping metal alive in Vegas!!!

deli666

I got a few shirts, and Im in vegas

I got one you can have, its in mint condich!

freebie

spreading the word

just email me
I will tell you where you can come and get it!

westergards@msn.com

my good deed for the day

howd the shows go? i wanna wear my iron maiden tshirt to the next one!!
that's cool about vegas rocks - can't wait to check it out :)

Home at last! :wave: :wave: :wave: Just trying to recover from a bout of food poisoning I brought back from Fab LV! :zombie: :puke:

Still it was fun! It's even better when you can hear some great players at the same time. Had a chance to check out Steve Ferrone's drumming up close - it was quite a treat for my breaks!

just a shout out from vegas getiing ready too see you guys in san diego at the cannibus bar i mean cannes. Im driving out there with a couple of friends just to check you guys out.

Doodoobubbachuck said:
Steve Ferrone is wonderfully amazing! What feel!
It was pretty groovin'. Glad I caught him before he hit the road with Tom Petty. He was there with an awesome keyboardist singer named Jeff Young who's going out with Steely Dan this summer. Man I'd like to catch both those shows!!!:headbang:

Doodoobubbachuck said:
Hope you feel better! I don't think you should carry on such a close relationship with Ralphie! :puke:

Yea me and my good good buddy, Ralphie! :zombie:
But he couldn't keep me down for long!:danceboy:

deli666 said:
just a shout out from vegas getiing ready too see you guys in san diego at the cannibus bar i mean cannes. Im driving out there with a couple of friends just to check you guys out.

Make sure you stop by the table and say hi after the show!

well im heading out thursday from vegas to san diego to see you guys again.
i hope you rock as hard as you did here. perfect weather to ride but my bike is fu#&*d so ill have to rough it and drive. Oh yeah i just passed the state contractors exam and am opening my own roofing company here in vegas, hope i make money, see you guys in san diego

Air Raid Siren said:
Home at last! :wave: :wave: :wave: Just trying to recover from a bout of food poisoning I brought back from Fab LV! :zombie: :puke:

You should of ordered the eggplant ! :headbang:

Air Raid Siren said:
I DID order the eggplant!!! :ill: :yuk: :puke:

No wonder ya got sick. :ill: Eggplants are beautiful to look at but I ain't gonna eat one. :puke:

Nasty, nasty things.

Jim