Since there is no forum for it...

replicated

Threadkiller
Nov 1, 2004
Bumfuck, MI 69666
Bring back Dark Dose! Seriously Jesse. Most of my music collection focuses on the artists I discovered through that blog. Can't you make it more community oriented or something and perhaps have more user-generated content? I know it may affect quality, but it could possibly turn into a set it and forget it kind of thing. The hard part I imagine would be monetizing it. But I know there are quite a few passionate people out there who may just update for the hell of it.

Very cool to see the enthusiasm for Dark Dose! It's rewarding to hear it was useful and something others enjoyed as well.

I've considered bringing it back in some altered form. Perhaps something more user driven is the way to go, but I'm not sure. The main issue is the lack of time required to keep the quality high. But reading comments like this is motivating.

Very cool to see the enthusiasm for Dark Dose! It's rewarding to hear it was useful and something others enjoyed as well.

I've considered bringing it back in some altered form. Perhaps something more user driven is the way to go, but I'm not sure. The main issue is the lack of time required to keep the quality high. But reading comments like this is motivating.

:Spin: