Since there is no Paradise Lost MB

berkleyblack

Dream into Forver
Aug 30, 2003
bham, in bama
just thought about putting this here since people here like PL (cept cerulean :loco: ).

Back in 91 i got a VHS called Harn N Heavy's Grindcore special edition. great video, with videos and interviews from such bands as Napalm Death, Entombed, Carcass, Morbid Angel and PARADISE LOST. wow. back then when i was like 13 or something that shit was amazing. i must have gone out and bought everything of (most of) the bands on there that i didnt already have.

Godflesh was my big find from that video.

gettin back to my point, i have looked long and hard for that VHS all to no avail. then, low and behold one of my customers comes in asking if have that grindcore dvd that best buy does. to which i reply, what the fuck are you talking about? i checked it out on bestbuys website and sure enough it is the same production that i have been striving to reacquire.

the paradise lost interview is SOOOOO funny. a young Nick and Gregor, with long hair, and get this a bandana wrapped around nicks head karate kid style. if you are a fan of old PL as much as i you will find this footage delightful. tis a bit expensive for just PL but if you like the rest of the bands or hell, any of them then this is a worthwhile purchase! just thought i would share my 'in the know' with yall.

should i have called this 'Paradise Lost, anyone?' ryan1987? twit.

Reactions: Erik
I have that video, also. The performance of "Dead Emotion" kicks ass and it's funny seeing them in a small club with people stage diving. Napalm Death looked pretty young on that too. My VHS copy is pretty beat up, so that's cool that it's available on DVD now.

I actually have a video of when they performed in '89 or '90(too lazy to go over to the video rack) and it is indeed RAW but very cool, with all songs focusing on mostly Lost Paradise material. Hey, I can at least defend Rotting Misery. That song fucking rules!!