Sinergy to tour the US

Don't know if there's any truth to it at all, but they were supposed to have the opening slot on an early summer King Diamond tour that never happened. Maybe it's the same tour and been pushed back 'til fall?

My Century Media/Nuclear Blast rep said that it is a rumor and there are NO definite plans for Synergy to tour America.
As for King Diamond, Metal Blade Records has screwed him over by not supplying ANY tour support (money). After interviewing him a month ago, he expressed his displeasure with the Metal Blade situation and said that they were shopping for a new label. Mercyful Fate has already left Metal Blade due to the same hassle.

Originally posted by metalseth
go read my post in the Sinergy board...Kim responded herself. looks like a proposed tour is planned for Nov.

Maybe she did. Both the last two issues of BWBK say they are, i'm just going by what my Century Media/Nuclear Blast rep (George & Andrew Sample) told me this afternoon. Lots of bureaucratic red tape to muddle thru. When I see a list of dates and stuff i'll believe it.

Keep me posted if you hear anything, and i'll do the same for you.
i did that new album. and so do my listeners