• Ozzy Osbourne

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Bruce Dickinson

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • Rob Halford

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dio does kick ass but i didnt see him with hammerfall i saw him with Deep Purple and the Scorpians! Also my thoughts on Ozzy he is a fucking sell out now. The show is stupid all they play is punk and nu metal crap during the show. hes old and overated. He had two albums that are worth caring about and no one does Blizzard of Ozz and Diary of a Madman. Now that ozzy is without Randy Rhoads hes more like a joke than a metal martyr. I mean Ozzfest is purely for money there is no talent and every band that played there ONE song has the record say PLAYED AT OZZFEST and crap like that. It truely bothers me how different he sounds now than in Black Sabbath. As the fact that half the people who think ozzy is "cool" or "Hard" dont know what Black Sabbath is or what they sound like much like Sabbath with Dio. I may be Ranting but i walked into Hot Topic to see what was going on in the world of MallCore and I saw some goth with a slipknot shirt saying ozzy is like the god of metal and i was very close to bitch slapping him and Saying you dont fucking know metal.