Singers where are you???

urinebath

Terminal E
Jun 5, 2007
Cleveland, OH
www.myspace.com
Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone knew of available singers? An albums worth of material is ready to go. Preferably looking for someone in the Cleveland, OH area or surrounding areas.

But we're open to the option of a long distance situation. We have home studios so mixing raw vocal tracks from anyone, anywhere is no problem and could be really fun in the process.

What kinda of singer? Someone who could get ugly and also clean up a bit. I don't want to suggest any bands because then that will stunt your creativity.

I'll keep this short and sweet. The perfect scenario...
1. Listen to the 6 songs.
2. Pick one and contact us on here.
3. We'll send you an MP3, for you to track your vocals on.
4. Send us back the MP3 with your voice on it.

We're pretty open to almost anything. Except whiny dudes, lots of vibrato, lyrics about hate, racism or killing.

The band is called, The Terminal Myspace profile

6 Sample Tunes:
Deadstar
Texturized
TEN
The Horror
Fault
In Trenches

I do two different kinds of singing. Death Metal vocals and Black metal vocals which are both two different styles. I consider myself considerably good but I haven't recorded any covers or anything yet.

Styles: Guttural, Shrieks

Edit: Oh sorry. I live in Jersey :(

I've been doing Black metal vocals for 3 years. I don't say i'm very good, but can do something..:)

if you are willing to handle things over the internet im in ;)
haha well i love the sound of ur band so im willing to make a go for it, i only have one question.

what kind of lyrics do u want? (as i presume u want me to write them)

and btw i choose deadstar ofc :D