Sinus Infection???

Sloan

Sounds like shit!
Oct 22, 2006
Atlanta, GA
www.sloanstewart.com
Yo, i've been sick for the past couple weeks and within the past few days or so I have had bad headaches and it's like i'm wearing earplugs all day.

Today it seems to be the worst because I noticed I had my damn radio cranked the fuck up and i can not hear any high frequencies - just like if i had cheap earplugs in.

not sure if this is just congestion or if it's an infection...

:yell:

I recently got over what I thought was a cold when it first started but after two weeks and the congestion moving from my chest to my sinuses - a visit to my doctor ended me up on two rounds of Z-Packs (Zithromax) to get rid of it. For at least two weeks of the four I had it, my head felt like it was underwater. It started the second week of September and I finally felt completely over it early last week when the last of the post nasal drip stopped.

Hope you feel better soon.

I recently got over what I thought was a cold when it first started but after two weeks and the congestion moving from my chest to my sinuses - a visit to my doctor ended me up on two rounds of Z-Packs (Zithromax) to get rid of it. For at least two weeks of the four I had it, my head felt like it was underwater. It started the second week of September and I finally felt completely over it early last week when the last of the post nasal drip stopped.

Hope you feel better soon.

Woah, this is EXACTLY what has happened. Started with coughing and shit and now it's in sinus. what the fuck is it?

Hmmm so it is going around then. I have all the same issues as of last night, couldn't sleep very well and coughing, sneezing bullshit. Hate being sick.:yell:

My wife just came home from work and said that something seems to be going around at work. Something that sounds exactly like what both of us had (she got sick the week after I did - her's did not last as long as mine, she was only sick for about two and a half weeks, but others were sick at that time and she said it seems to be cycling back around again with some having the same shit all over again a month later.

Have no idea what it is, but it's pretty damned persistent.