Ear Infection....

Thats due to high bloodpressure.
That symptom is pretty common with coffee drinkers, i know, i used to have the same problem my self.
The way i got rid of it was by actually getting tinnitus! NOW ITS MUCH BETTER! :Smug::lol:

I don't have high blood pressure or drink coffee. :p

I do drink bucketloads of tea though, so I'd imagine that it'd be the caffeine then?

Öwen;8246410 said:
I don't have high blood pressure or drink coffee. :p

I do drink bucketloads of tea though, so I'd imagine that it'd be the caffeine then?

Caffeine causes the blood pressure to "spike", and the ringing/noise you hear is the blood rushing in your head. ;)

I've always had problems with wax in my left ear, and no doctor was ever able to give me an explanation. Then when I was getting moulds taken for my ear plugs, the guy doing it told me that I have an extra 'kink' in my ear canal - apparently he sees it in about 1 in a 100 people, and quite a lot of them have the same problem. God knows why a doctor have never told me this, but there we go.

It got so bad that last year I had my ear syringed twice in a week because the first session didn't clear it all out.

The problem I have now is that I've got psoriasis just at the entrance of my ear canal, so I can't use ear drops etc. in case it irritates that and it spreads further into my ear. Bah.

Steve