Six Feet Of Foreplay

EmeticGore

Remove The Limbs
Jul 4, 2007
Canada B.C
What ever happened with Gravethrobber or some new material anyways? I was and still am looking forward too it. Seems pointless to start a whole thread on the matter but it's mostly in hopes that KOPULATOR takes a peak and spreads some knowledge to us.

Still listen to that Christmas jingle every now and then just because of how awesome production sounds compared to previous attempts. Can really hear the warmth to the vocals :headbang:

My friend (ShadowCreator) said something to, I believe Dominator, a few months ago on last.fm and he said:

Sadly enough, that depends on our financial situation in the coming months. We're all students so money is always an issue. But we have a distributor that has agreed to sell the demos for us so as soon as the pressing is done you'll be able to buy it for a small amount of money =)

Does not really help too much without a date or anything, but hopefully Kopulator will fill us in on that.

Yeah Six Feet Of Foreplay definitely needs some attention. The Christmas song was even better than the original stuff, and that was good enough as it is.

Well then if they're all students that means good opportunities for the summer right?
I'm really excited for these guys to start making more music. Everything seems pretty perfect besides the lack of material haha.

I talk to Kopulator now and then, heard a new track. I think things still are moving forward, allthough a bit slow.
I dont want to be the one who give away any news though.
Il give him a shout and maybe he will enlighten us all.

Looks like he didnt want to. :)

They are still writing some songs now and then but there is no progress on the demo if I understood him right, they have been too busy with school.
Hope they surprise us after the summer though.

Damn it all,

I see on their myspace it says "Prepare To Be Drenched"
Has that always been there or is it new?

Afraid I'm more a pain in the ass than anything else.. but really, I think these guys have all the potential in the world.

Your no pain in the ass sir...i too want to hear some new songs...they are really good if you ask me....

Prepare to be drenched has been there for a long time now. I would also like to hear some new material though so I'm all for keeping this thread semi-active:p

How the fuck does Last.FM know S.F.O.F have a song called 'Zombie Dating Service' if they havent even released it on myspace or their site or anywhere else. They say it exists but you can't even play it... :Smug:

How the fuck does Last.FM know S.F.O.F have a song called 'Zombie Dating Service' if they havent even released it on myspace or their site or anywhere else. They say it exists but you can't even play it... :Smug:

Maybe the members listen to their own tracks without releasing them to the general public?