Six Feet Under- Graveyard Classics 2

Oblivious Maximus

I am the worm
Nov 5, 2003
Serving time in the middle of nowhere
I just read that SFU are mixing GC2, and it should be out by October. I think this album will be pretty funny, because Chris said they have done something that has never been done in rock before, and even he admits that he will get ripped to shredds for making the album! Did the cover Elvis' "Blue Seuade Shooes"? Does anyone else think this album will be hilarious?

I actually like the whole oldschool Punk vibe that SFU have had with their new material (I've completely hated everything else they ever released), and the first cover album was really fucking fun...why not another?

Listen to some 80's Hardcore/Punk like Discharge and the like.....Six Feet Under's new album sounds a lot like that, especially that "Amerika" song. Entombed have that sound to them as well (Well, they did on "Inferno". That's the only post-Left Hand Path album I've ever listened to from them).

Jean-Pierre said:
Listen to some 80's Hardcore/Punk like Discharge and the like.....Six Feet Under's new album sounds a lot like that

Their other albums sound like Obituary and Black Sabbath mixed together, and they all suck.

Jean-Pierre said:
Listen to some 80's Hardcore/Punk like Discharge and the like.....Six Feet Under's new album sounds a lot like that, especially that "Amerika" song. Entombed have that sound to them as well (Well, they did on "Inferno". That's the only post-Left Hand Path album I've ever listened to from them).
I got more of a Napalm Death vibe from it.

I much prefer "nu-metal" though.

I wish Barnes would die already. If I were responsible for some of the most cheesy lyrics, boring repetitive riffs, and horrid live shows ever created in metal..I'd want to die.