Six Feet Under- Graveyard Classics 2

Erik said:
Yes, and using the "brutal" as some sort of negative adjective when's he's been doing OH-SO-BRUTAL music for the last 1389049012 years.

Here is an excerpt from an interview with him:

Christopher Alo: You've written a very political song in "Amerika the Brutal." It's bound to be very controversial. Are you worried about what people will think of that?

Chris Barnes Well, it's a take on America the beautiful, because it's not beautiful anymore, it's been fucked up. But that's just my opinion, and opinions are what make this country great.

So, it's a "great fucked up country"?

Cryptkeeper said:
Here is an excerp from an interview with him:

Christopher Alo: You've written a very political song in "Amerika the Brutal." It's bound to be very controversial. Are you worried about what people will think of that?

Chris Barnes Well, it's a take on America the beautiful, because it's not beautiful anymore, it's been fucked up. But that's just my opinion, and opinions are what make this country great.

So, it's a "great fucked up country"?
No, you crazy goose! You shan't try and decipher thw willy-wally ramblings of a two-bit wegro crackhead like him!

Time for a little bump :) The cover art has been released by Metal Blade, but still no track list. And now the release date has been pushed back to October 19, which means we have to wait longer for the comedy album of the year.

sfu-grave2-100.jpg

All AC/DC covers

1. Hells Bells
2. Shoot To Thrill
3. What Do You Do For Money Honey
4. Givin The Dog A Bone
5. Let Me Put My Love Into You
6. Back In Black
7. You Shook Me All Night Long
8. Have A Drink On Me'
9. Shake A Leg
10. Rock N' Roll Ain't Noise Pollution