Six Feet Under - Graveyard Classics 2

Oblivious Maximus

I am the worm
Nov 5, 2003
Serving time in the middle of nowhere
B00061QJ94.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

As many of you know, this is AC/DC's classic "Back in Black" album coverd in it's entirety by Six Feet Under. To put it simply, it's AC/DC with death metal vocals. SFU dosen't change any of the music, the only difference is the guitar tone, which is SFU's normal low guitar sound. The only real song that would fit SFU's style on the Back in Black record is "Hell's Bells" and that's just because of the dark lyrics! It's no secret that SFU are huge AC/DC fans because they covered "TNT" on the first Graveyard Classics cd. I wouldn't really recommend this album to AC/DC fans, because the only difference between this album and AC/DC's original is the vocals. Only hardcore SFU fans will probally enjoy this, other than that, this is a novelty record.

Track list:

1. Hell's Bells
2. Shoot To Thrill
3. What Do You Do For Money Honey?
4. Givin' The Dog A Bone
5. Let Me Put My Love Into You
6. Back In Black
7. You Shook Me All Night Long
8. Have A Drink On Me
9. Shake A Leg
10. Rock 'N' Roll Ain't Noise Pollution

I just picked this up the other day and have been having a pretty good time with it!

I didn't expect a masterpiece of re-worked classics... and that's exactly what I didn't get! It's just a fun (and sometimes funny) CD.

I still prefer volume 1 for it's range of songs... especially Venom's "In League With Satan".