Six Feet Under - Graveyard Classics 2 WTF?

cadavria said:
Thanks for the insult Einstein cos I guess that u must have known the metal from Decades!!!
:heh:

Listen junior, after living in Tampa for almost 9 years, I think know enough people in the scene (Diabolic, to Cannibal and Deicide, Morbid Angel, Angel Corpse, Malevolent ...) to know a few things about Chris Barnes and his antiques and how much of a true asshole he is (to a lot of fans, such as having the merch guy sign his name because he is too busy smoking pot in the bus and could give a fuck less about the fans) and sfu's music is nothing to be really proud of.
Their music is as blend and as boring as it gets.
Maybe you don't read local Tampa news metal zine, where he stated that they went to the studio and didn't have even 1/2 the songs writen?
Chris Barnes is so proud that he is one of the few local metal guy who never shows up to any local shows here in Tampa ... the rest of the band does show up on occasions.

And yes, go to the sfu forums and enjoy conversations about pot and such intelligent subjects of the same vein.

im just realy suprised to see someone here and defending chris barnes. not only is sfus music worse than gas station cinnamon buns, barnes vocals have sounded like shit for the past 10+ years.

the rare case in orlando is going to public places and seeing someone in a metal shirt. usualy ends up in some form of conversation. few weeks ago some guy walks up to me in the local mall wearing a sfu shirt "hey man, you like metal?" (im in an incantation shirt) i was like "uh... yeah..." as i frowned at the disgrace of his freshly bought hot topic bringer of blood shirt. he proceeds with "thats a cool shirt dude... whats that say???". thats gotta be one of the biggest disgraces i ever seen. wether or not you like incantation they are such a fucking staple in the metal scene that you have to know who they are... like... within your first 2 days of knowing what dm is. anyway i proceeded to tell that guy that sfu sucks and that my grandmother would make a better metal head than him.

though there was one or two good songs on the first album... but shit... how long ago was that????