Six Feet Under @ The Underworld

divineintervener

New Metal Member
Oct 20, 2002
england
Visit site
Did anyone else see them? What did you think of them? What did you think of the support bands. And does anyone know what the name of the first support band that played was called?
I thought six feet under did really well, good set list, Obscenity were seconds best.
An truly metal evening.

Having a rap song (half rap) on their album shows that they have an open mind and do what they think is cool. And they don't go around telling other people that their music is crap.

Soilent Goat said:
What the hell is it with everyone here not realizing that Six Feet Under is the worst death metal band of all time?! They fucking suck complete ass!! Their music is boring as fuck, Barnes is a fucking loser now, and they had a rap song on the last album...?? Have I opened the eyes of any fans yet??

The Fact That The Rapper Was Ice T From Body Count Makes It Alright.

divineintervener said:
Did anyone else see them? What did you think of them? What did you think of the support bands. And does anyone know what the name of the first support band that played was called?
I thought six feet under did really well, good set list, Obscenity were seconds best.
An truly metal evening.

dude, don't waste yuor time with sfu, they are just a simple death metal band. nothing original, nothing innovative, just "the blink 182 of death metal." - quote.

Cannibalistic said:
The Fact That The Rapper Was Ice T From Body Count Makes It Alright.

Body Count are/were a musical abortion. They were terrible. Ice-T however was always one of the best rap artists.

SFU are rubbish btw. Boring and generic. And as for the second best US DM band???!!!! Don't make me laugh/puke/cry

SFU's first 2 albums includeing the half live one were alright, so I guess that makes 3. After that though Chris barnes has just went to shit and so has SFU.

As for Mortician, they are worst band I've heard besides maybe CBT

Soilent Goat said:
What the hell is it with everyone here not realizing that Six Feet Under is the worst death metal band of all time?! They fucking suck complete ass!! Their music is boring as fuck, Barnes is a fucking loser now, and they had a rap song on the last album...?? Have I opened the eyes of any fans yet??

I agree with you.... Six feet under its the WORST pice of SHIT ever created.... just one step above Yakuza:Another musical thurd

Soilent Goat said:
You're all fucking morons?? SFU the second best American Death metal band?? Is this some kind of fucking joke?! Think of all the death metal bands that have come out of America...Cannibal Corpse, Vile, Spawn of Possession, Retch, Suffocation, Morbid Angel, Exhumed and many fucking more, ALL of which blow Six Feet Under out of the fucking water...and no..because it was Ice T doesn't make it alright..it's RAP...you fucking idiots..RAP..and death metal (if you can even call SFU death metal..maybe SHITTY stoner death) was never meant to be mixed with muthafuckin' hip higgity hop....FUCK YOU ALL.

Sorry to be pedantic, but Spawn of Possession are from Sweden I think.

You're right though, Six Feet Under really fucking suck.

I really can't stand sfu but then again I really can't stand most American death metal, I mean you've heard one band you've heard em all.

Six Feet Under are so fucking dull its not true....i cant stand that whiny cunt chris barnes anymore...he left Cannibal Corpse (one of the greatest death bands ever IMO) to make Six Feet Under.

Oh and Chris Barnes is a pussy...he wouldnt even fight Seth Putnam ;o)