Six Feet Under @ The Underworld

Soilent Goat said:
What the hell is it with everyone here not realizing that Six Feet Under is the worst death metal band of all time?! They fucking suck complete ass!! Their music is boring as fuck, Barnes is a fucking loser now, and they had a rap song on the last album...?? Have I opened the eyes of any fans yet??

Blah blah blah.

Not all music has to be revolutionary or overtly technical. Six Feet Under is just a fucking FUN band to listen to.

Furthermore, the collaboration with Teabag or whatever was decent. Good for him.

DogVomit said:
Sorry to be pedantic, but Spawn of Possession are from Sweden I think.

You're right though, Six Feet Under really fucking suck.

You're right about SOP....thanks for the correction..however, the point I was trying to make is that Spawn of Possession and bands up to par with them mop the fucking floor of bands like SFU..

killthisday said:
Dying fetus is the expection to the rule.

EXPECTION to the rule huh? In the instance that you mean EXCEPTION...Impaled and Malevolent Creation don't sound all that alike either...

Soilent Goat said:
You're right about SOP....thanks for the correction..however, the point I was trying to make is that Spawn of Possession and bands up to par with them mop the fucking floor of bands like SFU..

Have you heard Visceral Bleeding? They're fucking excellent.