Six Feet Under

Aug 2, 2003
I just checked out some SFU tour dates and they arnt coming to MA it looks like.Man I fuckin hate it!! The closest their playing is 2 hrs away from me.Also,their playing a show in ME which is a four hour drive from where I am.Anyone here have the same problem as far as bands not playing shows nearby?

I own all of Six Feet Under's albums, but i'm not quite sure why. I should probably chuck them, but I suppose I might find a use for them (aka, selling them on e-bay).

So yeah, I'll agree with Genocide, consider yourself lucky that they're not playing near you. If Six Feet Under played near my town, i'd petrol bomb the gig. Then again, all the decent metal bands who play in the UK play one show in London, then thats it. >.<

AgentsofBrutality said:
I just checked out some SFU tour dates and they arnt coming to MA it looks like.Man I fuckin hate it!! The closest their playing is 2 hrs away from me.Also,their playing a show in ME which is a four hour drive from where I am.Anyone here have the same problem as far as bands not playing shows nearby?
yes. unless all bands start playing Convention Hall in Asbury Park, I won't be going to a lot of shows (especially because I usually go alone, no friends listen to my music).... because the Birch Hill in NJ is gone. EVERY band played there. It was the one place for all kinds of bands to go in NJ. Sure the sound sucked, and you couldn't see the stage at all if you were in front, but it was so awesome because it was THE place for metal bands to go in NJ. Now bands are probably just gonna skip NJ altogether and play in NYC....:cry:

What is with this feud between Barnes and Seth from Anal Cunt? I read on blabbermouth.net that these 2 hate each other.Does anyone here know why?

Hey Life sucks,Boston sucks by the way.Id rather travel to Worcester for shows.Ive gotten lost in Boston at least 3 or 4 times.To many one way streets and shit make driving there fuckin lame.Go down to NJ and see how they drive.People down there driving habits are the same as those in Boston

AgentsofBrutality said:
Hey Life sucks,Boston sucks by the way.Id rather travel to Worcester for shows.Ive gotten lost in Boston at least 3 or 4 times.To many one way streets and shit make driving there fuckin lame.Go down to NJ and see how they drive.People down there driving habits are the same as those in Boston
As for the driving habits, yes I agree people in Boston do drive like assholes. I also agree that there are too many one way streets in Boston, but I guess I'm used to it.

"11. You Rollerblading Faggot

YOU'RE ARE ROLLERBLADING, ROLLERBLADING, ROLLERBLADING FAGGOT

I SAW YOU RIDING DOWN THE STREET ON YOUR ROLLERBLADES
DRINKING A FRAPPOCINO, YOU'RE TOTALLY FUCKING GAY
YOU GOT A KORN SHIRT, AND TRIBAL TATTOOS
YOU ROLLERBLADING FAGGOT, I FUCKING HATE YOU

YOU'RE ARE ROLLERBLADING, ROLLERBLADING, ROLLERBLADING FAGGOT"

SuicideMachine said:
"11. You Rollerblading Faggot

I SAW YOU RIDING DOWN THE STREET ON YOUR ROLLERBLADES
DRINKING A FRAPPOCINO, YOU'RE TOTALLY FUCKING GAY
YOU GOT A KORN SHIRT, AND TRIBAL TATTOOS
YOU ROLLERBLADING FAGGOT, I FUCKING HATE YOU

YOU'RE ARE ROLLERBLADING, ROLLERBLADING, ROLLERBLADING FAGGOT"
WTF??? Are those the lyrics to a SFU song, or am I missing something?

Life Sucks said:
WTF??? Are those the lyrics to a SFU song, or am I missing something?
Those lyrics belong to an anal cunt song, somehow, chris barnes and seth putnam (anal cunts vocalist) hat a serious argument some time ago, which ended with a fight between those guys.

Anyways, i also don't know why he quoted these of all lyrics...

Tanith said:
I own all of Six Feet Under's albums, but i'm not quite sure why. I should probably chuck them, but I suppose I might find a use for them (aka, selling them on e-bay).

So yeah, I'll agree with Genocide, consider yourself lucky that they're not playing near you. If Six Feet Under played near my town, i'd petrol bomb the gig. Then again, all the decent metal bands who play in the UK play one show in London, then thats it. >.<

You have all their albums? why did you buy them if you think they suck? Its nice to brag with shitty albums, eh? Anyway.. I think SFU is a great band, and im getting pissed off by those who try to take the fun from those who really like the band. There's no point in that.... And yeah... Name one "DECENT" metal band. I can see why the "decent" bands play only one gig in London, and then, thats it....B'cause there's no point.

Thank you. :D