Six Flags anyone?

Diamond45

Terminate Bad Music
Feb 22, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA USA
www.dmine.com
SkiBumMSP and I are thinking of going to Six Flags amusement park to ride some coasters while we're down there. Who else is thinking of going?

We plan on taking the MARTA (subway) to the Hamilton E. Holmes stop (W5) where we can catch a shuttle bus to Six Flags.

Don't know yet which day, but was just seeing if there was any interest.

Reply here, or PM me, or E-mail me at dmine45 at yahoo dot com

"Diamond Dave"
http://www.dmine.com

Diamond45 said:
SkiBumMSP and I are thinking of going to Six Flags amusement park to ride some coasters while we're down there. Who else is thinking of going?

We plan on taking the MARTA (subway) to the Hamilton E. Holmes stop (W5) where we can catch a shuttle bus to Six Flags.

Don't know yet which day, but was just seeing if there was any interest.

Reply here, or PM me, or E-mail me at dmine45 at yahoo dot com

"Diamond Dave"
http://www.dmine.com

The only day it's open is Sunday the 17th. :( (http://www.sixflags.com/parks/overgeorgia/ParkInfo/index.asp)

I think I might try to go next year with some friends. :)

YardleyBates and I are definitely going on Sunday. I think MetalRose is going. We might be able to talk Urban into it too. Sunday of course.

We were wondering how we were going to get there. Thanks for the directions.

Yippee38 said:
YardleyBates and I are definitely going on Sunday. I think MetalRose is going. We might be able to talk Urban into it too. Sunday of course.

We were wondering how we were going to get there. Thanks for the directions.

FREE HUGS FOR ANYONE WILLING TO GIVE ME A RIDE (to six flags)!

Hell, not like you wouldn't get a hug anyway...

-Metal

Yep.

I confess I'm really curious about who rented the park out on Saturday.

It'd be funny if it were Evergrey, Mercenary or Freak Kitchen or another of the Friday bands.

"Well, we didn't really feel like waiting in line all day, soooooo...." :lol:

Yep, me too. I'm sure it's some corporation. Sure as hell ain't the one I work for! :)

I'll probably wind up coming back toward home and watching football either at home or at the North River Tavern (those who went to 6 Flags with us back in May went there with us afterwards)... if there's anyone who's interested in driving about 15-20 minutes, they're welcome to join us. I'd invite everyone to my house, but I'm still watching Bryant's gradmother's TV that I've had for about 7 years now. It works for me, but... :)

lady_space said:
Yep, me too. I'm sure it's some corporation. Sure as hell ain't the one I work for! :)

I'll probably wind up coming back toward home and watching football either at home or at the North River Tavern (those who went to 6 Flags with us back in May went there with us afterwards)... if there's anyone who's interested in driving about 15-20 minutes, they're welcome to join us. I'd invite everyone to my house, but I'm still watching Bryant's gradmother's TV that I've had for about 7 years now. It works for me, but... :)

Cool, that place had good food. Don't forget to check the chalkboard at the front desk for the specials, though. ;)