anyone there from the 80's

I saw I was getting hits from this board on my website and thought I'd drop by and see what was up! Then I found out I'd joined up back in 2003 so i reactivated my login and got on to have a look see!

Nice to see some of the guys (and girls i.e. Donna!) mentioned on the site from back then. Was it the Strong Arm tour where we went round in the car and the dashboard got trashed using it as a drum with drum sticks over the tour? That car stank by the end of it lol! I remember some great gigs back then and have a lot of fond memories too. Especially the Donnington gigs and stuff - both when Saxon were playing and ligging when they weren't also!

The Carrere Records era was probably the best times all round really. Things went astray after that with management making strange choices and albums not turning out like they should have - Jeff Glixman for instance!

Anyway it is 12.50pm on weds night and I'm knackered so I'm not going to waffle on.

See y'all soon!

Hi moz.
I sent you an email the other week.
did you get it?
would be great to meet up sometime and re live those good old days!

Cheers

Guy

PS. If you didn't get my emial, my login ID is a bit of a clue!!!!!

Hi Guy,

No I didn't get your email :(

I'll be in touch! I guess you could also private message now via here too?

Speak/type soon!

Blastfromthepast said:
Yeah well there were a lot of things I wasn't given like regular info, support etc! quote]

Nothing has changed mate! :lol:

I wasn't pointing a finger at you Moz. You could only give out information that you are given (just like now with this website). It has always been a management thing with Saxon. You would hope things would change, but it never has. But apparently it is going to change soon, but we'll see!